• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour release date announced

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Darklight Games is pleased to announce that the official release of the Darkest Hour mod of Red Orchestra will be January 31st 2009.

The method of release will be announced at a later date. There will be updates every 3 months after the initial release.

ardennes_v1_800.jpg

1024px version 1280px version 1600px version

The release will include polished versions of some of your favourite maps from the beta releases as well as one or two new future classics. Finalised details will be posted in our Christmas media release.

There will be new material as well as tried and tested equipment and classes for both sides.

tiger2_v3_800.jpg

Call for testers

If you wish to help in the testing of the official release and have your input count in the look and gameplay of the mod, contact Nestor at his email address and he will give you details of how to get set up.

All active testers of the official release will have an easter egg placed on their favourite map with either a picture of them or an inscription of their game name. Only the level designer and the recipient will know where the easter egg is located.

Get in touch now - testing starts next Sunday (7th)

volks_v1_800.jpg

Yeah and the only problem is that not as many people are playing DH as there used to be, every time i open DH the servers are basically all empty and not very often i see a full server. Why are not as many people playing DH anymore? I am kind of beginning to think the the DH team have wasted most there time and effort putting work into this great mod that is DH, i am beginning to think that DH is going to end up dead like CC.:mad:

Upvote 0
As Long as Players are playing DH and enough people are posting on our forums, We will continue to update it.

We do have so much more planned, as long as the game is still played we will try to getas much as we can added to it.

I also thought you were beginning to run out of people developing the mod but so far so good you guys are right on track :) Looking forward to the next batch of releases.

Upvote 0