• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Daily Challenges change every time I load into a game or go back to menu

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
Category: Code/Network

Reproducibility: Look at your daily challenges, load into a corresponding game, now in game look at your dailies again, see them changed from what they were before loading into the game.

Description: Title says it all. I boot my game, look at my daily challenges, prepare solo game or browse online games, then I load into the map, and almost guaranteed that my daily challenges have changed to new ones, so the game I'm in is now irrelevant to my daily challenge.
Then I go back to menu, 90% chances that my dailies have changed once again, but hey, I load into a new matching game (map,difficulty), but 90% chances that my dailies have changed, once again.

I have been told by a TWI staff member that it may be because of connection problem.
I'm 100% positive that it is not.

I would be happy to prove that it is not a connection problem, and will follow any official direction to make sure it is not a problem on my end and that I have no connectivity issue making this happen to me.

I recorded a 20 minutes video today of me continuously loading into a game matching my dailies, and going back to menu, then loading into a game, then back to menu, and so on. Literally 20 minutes of me doing that because I can't have my daily challenges to stay to what they were when I booted the game.

I can upload it but I would prefer* not as it is a 10GB video that I would need to recompress then upload and I don't have optic fiber connection and don't want to block my PC for uploading that crap. It just does exactly what I say, dailies change 90% of the time after loading a game or going back to menu.

Online/Offline: Online and Offline

This is me everytime I load into a game and want to do my dailies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1sugLZQIU

EDIT: as far as I recall this happens since dailies exist. Some friend also have this issue but it is more rare than me.

Another thing I forgot to add, is that IF I do one of the dailies, I have better chances that my dailies do not change at all, but it may happen that after having done one or two dailies, it doesn't reset, and if I have the three done it is most likely not going to change before the next day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0