• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Maps

Stukadriver

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
Maine
It is great seeing the new custom maps being made available. The one with the bridges is fun and the variation of battlefield conditions is great. The Kursk map is also a great addition. I hope sometime I get on the game when there are many , many players on that one. It's huge.
Just a couple questions, though. The past few nights, I tried to get into the "Ogledow" map and "Coldsteel" map. Each time I was unsuccessful after it seemed the maps were loaded and I was selecting the role to play. "Server connection lost", or just bumped back to my home page...error message was posted and error report sent to Tripwire as prompted. I have seen where people tell of having to delete cached files, etc. for later versions of custom maps to work. Is that the case here? I am not real handy with going into files and monkeying with them...deleting, etc. Can not the maps, as they are being loaded, have coding which would manage the files that may need to be replaced or whatever, during the downloading? That would reduce the possibility of me screwing up the entire game. The"regular" maps all load up and play fine.
Thanks.