• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Current Mutator Greylist

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The following are a list of mutators/mods that have been deemed un-white listable (or awaiting white list approval), however use of your current perks is now allowed with these mods. You will see your perks go up, however on map rotation, they will be reset. To suggest more mods/muts for this list please visit this thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=47890

Mutators

The Brute

Download Link

Custom Trader Mutator
Download Link

Only This Specimen
Download Link

Unsilenced MAC-10
Download Link

BD Vehicle Mod
Download Link

KF Max Players
Download Link

KF Bots
Download Link

KF Weapon Pack v3
Download Link

Reactions: Undedd Jester

Nemesis1337

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2009
I def. LOVE this one!

great idea! :)

Whats the requirement for a mut/mod to be greylisted?

Last edited:

richard.eid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2010
I haven't had a lot of time to play lately, but when I get time to try it out is there any sort of notification that lets players know whether or not we've joined a game that's a greylist game? I'm still trying to level up so for now I prefer to not play on greylisted servers. Without some sort of notification when I join a match already in progress, it would appear to me that I'm making progress, but I wouldn't know any of it didn't count until I either left the server or switched maps(or it was mentioned in the server's title or through chat broadcasts, but I'd definitely not prefer to rely on server admins to notify new players to their server(s)).

Otherwise, I just wanted to say that I loved the crap out of the Christmas update. <3

Salad Snake

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 2, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
I haven't had a lot of time to play lately, but when I get time to try it out is there any sort of notification that lets players know whether or not we've joined a game that's a greylist game? I'm still trying to level up so for now I prefer to not play on greylisted servers. Without some sort of notification when I join a match already in progress, it would appear to me that I'm making progress, but I wouldn't know any of it didn't count until I either left the server or switched maps(or it was mentioned in the server's title or through chat broadcasts, but I'd definitely not prefer to rely on server admins to notify new players to their server(s)).

Otherwise, I just wanted to say that I loved the crap out of the Christmas update. <3
Since the list is so small, you can just look out for the content of any of these muts. For example, if you join a game and it's all Fleshpounds then you know it's greylisted.

NinjaPotatO

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 4, 2010
This is definitely a step in the right direction and has brought KF much closer to the hands of the community.

I however would like to point out the problem that we still have to submit our mutators/maps for this greylist and we are still back at square one (where we'd have to wait months to be able to play one of our favorite mutators).

My suggestion is simply to add all user created stuff automatically to the greylist. What harm can this do to the fair play and leveling seeing as everything is reset on map rotation?

DOSDraco

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 7, 2011
Awesome

Awesome

Will try out on our clan servers. Thanks to all at tripwire for an awesome game.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
My suggestion is simply to add all user created stuff automatically to the greylist. What harm can this do to the fair play and leveling seeing as everything is reset on map rotation?
We can't do this as there are mods/muts that play with the leveling system, and those cannot have any access at all.

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
Just to let you know, that if ANY new weapons are used with the Custom Trader Mutator, they are automatically greylisted by default.

puppe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2010
Finland, city of Espoo
Yep, just enable it via webadmin and it should work. :)
yes, indeed it does :D

I had to modify killingfloor.ini to spawn only fp's in dedicated server. MonsterChoice=5 spawned only FP's.

[OnlyThisSpecimen.OnlyThisSpecimen]
MonsterChoice=5
MonsterOther=
bUseOther=False
bAllowSpecials=False
bUseAsBoss=False

puppe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2010
Finland, city of Espoo
yes, indeed it does :D

I had to modify killingfloor.ini to spawn only fp's in dedicated server. MonsterChoice=5 spawned only FP's.

[OnlyThisSpecimen.OnlyThisSpecimen]
MonsterChoice=5
MonsterOther=
bUseOther=False
bAllowSpecials=False
bUseAsBoss=False
Anybody have any idea what these mean:

MonsterOther=
bUseOther=False
bAllowSpecials=False

Benjamin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
France
Anybody have any idea what these mean:

MonsterOther=

This allows you to specify a specimen other than the default ones (for example, the brute which isn't officially part of the game).

bUseOther=False

This is related to the above, and enables the use of the specimen indicated in the field above.

bAllowSpecials=False

This allows the use of "special squads" (which the official specimen mutators use by default), which are wave-specific squads that are guaranteed to spawn specific monsters (ie. one squad contains 2 fleshpounds, a siren, and others). They are only used on the higher waves.