• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Crosshair visibility

My KF2 journey with the crosshair:

• Learning the game it wasn't a problem because I would ADS everything like a normal shooter

• As I got better and realised that things shoot straight regardless and is overall better to not ADS in certain situations, and so the git gud sweaty path began to master this crosshair

• After going full try hard I learnt to hit things effortlessly with the crosshair and took pride and satisfaction from it

• I took a break from the game and came back and with the pride no longer there I see it for what it is : an absolutely atrocious crosshair

There are TOO many times visibility throws my aim off and i find it now frustrating more than anything else because I am hindered by it. I no longer bother with most maps (outpost is a joke by the way) so when in doubt it's just some classic nuked

I really hope they sort this. It's a fundamental problem

Last edited:
Reactions: anarchycreater
Upvote 0
What do you mean by stick without the crosshair?

Either way given the chance I would change it in an instant. It's legit not a good crosshair.
The lack of crosshair gives game more survival-like feeling. I really like this sense of teamplay and surviving since kf1. And adding a crosshair, is like a ingame cheat, bcoz almost every weapon ingame have its own aiming gear, while giving you ability just shoot from hip. The crosshair ruins this system.

Upvote 0
I agree with "neve12005"
I can see there is a option for crosshair... Have never tried to even tick it.. played KF2 since alpha/beta. Crossair and auto aim should not even be an option in this game as it was in KF1.

When u get used to playing without crossair you will never look back. Its not hard to get used to!
Crossair is for COD/BF "endless respawn games" :)

Killing floor has always been about the weapons!

Reactions: utek
Upvote 0