• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Common bugs ps4

Dec 3, 2016
I played a lot of hours with my friends here are the bugs we have seen daily

Party disbanded when joining a game
game crash a few times in a row daily
Infinite load time

These bug are game breaking it takes 15 minutes of restarting the game and trying again to finally join a game as a party

How did the ps4 version get released like that

Thanks for your report. We have heard similar reports before and are actively investigating these issues which should hopefully be resolved in a future patch. In an effort to better understand what you are experiencing, can you please go into more detail about the circumstances that could have potentially led to these issues. The more detail we have the better we can isolate and address these problems. Here's a few questions I have:

1. For the party disbanding issue, what was the matchmaking settings you were using when this occurred (map preference, game mode, difficulty, game length, permissions, game progress, and region) ?
2. Was the party formed through PSN (i.e. Party via the PS4 XMB) or entirely in game using the invite system through the Squad menu?
3. At what point does the game crash for you most regularly, during game play, matchmaking, menus, loading screen?
4. For the infinite load time, is the screen frozen indicative of a hard lock or is the animation of the loading screen endlessly looping?
5. Much like the crash question, what are circumstances that led to the infinite loading screen (i.e. matchmaking, solo offline, map travel after the map vote, etc.)

Please let us know as you can as it will help the team greatly.

Upvote 0
Map any
survival
Hard
Long
Public
Not started
East coast

Party via psn and ingame party

Game crashes shortly after joining a session
Within 10 seconds

Loading animation looping

Usually in a psn party and kf2 party but happens also when alone while loading a session. Doesnt seem to be connected to after map vote or a map in particular

If you want more detail i can do so. I could go as far as taking notes to keep track of my exact settings and maps when i run into crashes

Upvote 0