• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Coming soon] Browning machine gun

netsky/SiE

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 17, 2010
Just posting a quick snap-shot of something we're working on. Model is created by [WPC] hemi. No date on when this will hit the streets so to speak and don't rely on this post to keep you updated on the progress of the weapon as it's just a quick teaser.

browning1919.jpg

Enjoy, post your comments and questions.

Last edited:
I thought someone may ask this. It will be hand held without a tripod. Think of the browning in call of duty 5: WaW hip held if you'd like to get an idea of how it will be when it's in the game.

She will pack quite a punch so expect that, will be coded to compete in larger KF servers so don't be shocked when you test it 6 man.

Upvote 0
Awesome, though you should do the holes differently. If I remember correctly, I made a flat plane then cut the holes out with the cut tool then used connect to make it all quads, then cloned the plane and used the Bend(?) modifier to bend it on whatever axis by 360 degrees, you don't get those lines then. Maybe you can't avoid it though seeing as you have a limit on the number of poly's you can use, worth a short though.

Nice render by the way, makes me want to get back into 3D modelling, haven't really opened Max since August.

Upvote 0