• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Colored Text.

Ossius

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Can we please get some word on this? Why aren't team colors associated with the players? It really bothers me trying to read that thin white text and not seeing at a glance whether it is friendly or not. Red and Greenish/blue was awesome contrasting colors in Ostfront that helped you pay attention to what was the enemy taunts or friendly commands.

We already have the font and text we should use in the Allies and Axis reinforcement count, why not just apply that to the chat? It worked great in RO1

Last edited:
Reactions: S.t.a.l.k.e.r.
I know this isn't really a bug and it isn't high on the list, but can we at least get a nod that they'll think about it?

It should be high on the list, as I for one, never look at the chat.. one its filled with spamming rules by servers.. or its all just too white and im worried about playing.. Any other game chat catches my eye, RO2, nope.

Upvote 0