• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Clan for HOE or SUI (PS4)

slendyman123

Feb 2, 2017
I find it slightly annoying have to post this in the PC thread since the PS4/XBOX sub thread doesn't have this board.

all in all though im looking for players on PS4 preferably in the north west united states region (primarily for ping issues) but all other regions are fine to join. I am making this thread because its hell playing with randoms on the console because our community has not grown to actually figure out how to properly play this game. ever since the game went free with plus the mass influx of players at first broke the servers and also lowered the amount of good players who now what they are actually doing. but my requirements for this group is that everyone is willing to listen learn and become better at this game. any and all perk levels are allowed and i will play any difficulty with any person. i want to develop a small community of people in which we can all learn to play this game how it is actually meant to be played but then also to spread this knowledge and proper KF2 etiquette to everyone else in the online servers. My handle on hear is the same as my PSN so feel free to add me sending me a message on PSN with the friend request saying your from the tripwire forums so i know why your adding me. and lastly i have near all my perks to 25 so i can help with pretty much teaching you any perk in the game.
even after reading all this and you dont want to join.. that chill but feel free to add me so we can just play kf2 anyways