• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound Changing volume of certain effects

eckojay

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
I love that ejected rounds have some persistence to them in this game and I noticed that they make a sound when they hit surfaces. However, it is extremely quiet and damn near impossible to hear over the game.

I can barely even hear them in the silence of the editor. I feel like hearing the sound of shells hitting the ground during combat would give the gunplay a much more satisfying feel.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might increase the overall volume of these sound files? I would ask where to find them too but I figure I should at least do something myself.

I believe you have to recreate the bnk files with higher volume settings, not sure if there is a "master bnk", you could increase the volume of the sfx bus and increase all the sfx in one go that way.

yup there is one, now just crack the format and edit the volume of Master Audio Bus/HDR/WEP

Last edited:
Upvote 0