• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Can't swing Hemoclobber when sprinting with no ammo

Dudmaster

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 9, 2018
    Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Unable to swing the Hemoclobber when sprinting and have no ammo in the clip and reserves.

Description: When using the Hemocloober as any perk, you are unable to swing the Hemoclobber at all when you have no ammo left in both the clip and reserve. I've tested this with toggle sprint both on and off, still wasn't able to swing it. It looks like it tries to start the swing animation, but then get overridden by the sprint function.

On a side note, I also wasn't able to clean the blood off/spin the bat when pressing the reload key.

However, I was able to melee bash with it and reload it after I got more ammo for it.

Able to swing it with no ammo while walking or crouched, but not when sprinting.

Online/Offline: Both

Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Unable to swing the Hemoclobber when sprinting and have no ammo in the clip and reserves.

Description: When using the Hemocloober as any perk, you are unable to swing the Hemoclobber at all when you have no ammo left in both the clip and reserve. I've tested this with toggle sprint both on and off, still wasn't able to swing it. It looks like it tries to start the swing animation, but then get overridden by the sprint function.

On a side note, I also wasn't able to clean the blood off/spin the bat when pressing the reload key.

However, I was able to melee bash with it and reload it after I got more ammo for it.

Able to swing it with no ammo while walking or crouched, but not when sprinting.

Online/Offline: Both
    Which version is this? v1087, v1088, or both?

Upvote 0