• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can you recommend any good apps?

- Bookshelf LT (free ebook reader, capability of downloading / displaying several formats - this is what my iPhone mostly gets used for!)

- Google Earth, although ... I'm not sure how really useful it is, since it pretty well just replicates that Maps app

- ICanHasCheezburger. Flip through pix from ICHC, FailBlog, EngrishFunny, GraphJam, and several other sites.

- Space Deadbeef. Fun side-scroll shooter

- AirMaster. 3D flight shooter

- DogWhistler. Annoy friends and co-workers with high frequency sounds. Oddly, dogs and cats don't seem to care about it however.

- Flashlight. High-brightness white screen, for use in dark rooms as a flashlight. You can set it for strobing and other colors, too.

- Thumper. Whack-a-Mole, with the ability to use custom photographs ... including your boss, ex-wife, etc.

- SuicideGirls. Flip the phone upside down, watch their clothes come off!

- Minesweeper. Uhh ... just what it sounds like.

- iConvert. The only paid application I have, and it was cheap. Unit conversion that I use at work a lot. you can convert very nearly ANY kind of unit to any other kind of unit. Includes even some archaic measurements - rods, furlongs, stone - and several less commonly used ones, or ones found generally only in industry.

Upvote 0
Get a wikipedia client, there are a lot of good free ones; I use Wikipanion.

Admit One is a really good app for finding movie times, reviews, buying tickets, etc. (It even has netflix integration)

The google app is supposed to be really good as well.

As I'm a cheap bastard, all those are free :)

Upvote 0