• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Bug with the Meatgrinder Objective.

inFamouZ007

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 4, 2020
Pushing Zeds in the Meatgrinder using the trap or other means (SWAT Battering Ram Perk) doesn't track for me(Multiple tries).
I played Hard and Suicidal 10 Waves in offline Mode.
I also noticed that jumping in the Meatgrinder doesn't kill you and you're just stuck down there unable to progress further (only tried this once after i cleared the wave by pushing a siren in the Meatgrinder).

I think it has something to do with the "acceptable area" in the grinder. I've shoved zeds off or used the trap and they didn't count. The one time it DID count was when I sent a scrake flying. Dunno how I managed it, but the trap slung him halfway across the pit before he fell to his doom. So my guess is the devs didn't want people cheating by shoving zeds in, so they made it where zeds that fall in by the edges don't count.

Pretty stupid if I'm right, but easily fixable too.

Upvote 0
I saw one big flaw today. The pushing metal blade will stumble or knock over a zed who will actually hang up on the pushing blade rather than fall into the blender fan. I've gotten about 8 to go in but nothing added to my count for the blender trap. I've also seen zeds fall into the trap and not die immediately which maybe why the count isn't advancing. This objective is totally broken :(

Upvote 0