• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Personally, I'd say either the Patriarch or Abomination. The latter can be incredibly frustrating to fight due to its mines and bile monsters. You can quickly get overwhelmed, not to mention that he got a pretty nasty damage buff lately (that was somewhat toned down from what I've gathered). Meanwhile, the former usually kills me at his very last stage, when he gets the ability to shoot while running.

On the other hand, I think I only got killed ONCE by the King Fleshpound.

Upvote 0
Depends on the difficulty
If its on HoE, The Hans can be a big trouble.
Not because he himself is mega powerful, but because he's the only one who can spawn in scrakes and quarter pounders or a fleshpound when he enters a healing phase.

Below hoe aka Suicidal... i'd say Matriarch.
Out in the open deals a lot of damage with her plasma gun, and Edars are a huge pain in the butt because of the stupid broken arse armor system they made, which makes it more painful to kill them... and there's many of them, dealing lots of dmg if you end up catching their lasers or rockets.

Upvote 0