• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Black Day in July

Upvote 0
Guys, I do not have any respect for myself or others because I don't see what's so bad about fully clothed animated characters doing things that amuse others in a harmless fashion. :(

But seriously, some people are far too uptight and I'm not going to skirt around that one. Frankly, it's hilarious how some people react. Making some to be a laughing stock rather than a voice of rational reason, or a voice that claims that this is the reason why RO is supposedly failing. I think a more inward look is called for in those cases.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But seriously, some people are far too uptight and I'm not going to skirt around that one. Frankly, it's hilarious how some people react. Making some to be a laughing stock rather than a voice of rational reason... I think a more inward look is called for in those cases.

QFT in more ways than one.

Having taken part of making this great film. I really think that if
you don't enjoy this film, that's fine, but there's absolutely no reason to
pretend that you're the voice of righteousness and morals, that's just
oppressive. I think that the people around here that make this great
community have a great sense of humor for the most part of and can take
responsibility for their actions. When other people start saying that
if TWI doesn't take this video off of their forums, that just sounds pompous
to me. I'll end my little rant now. It was not quite as hard to
etch this post as I thought.

Upvote 0
http://forums.raidersmerciless.com/showthread.php?t=4585

^ that thread is full of lolz. They pretty much blame this funny little fan video for not only ruining RO but also dooming TWI to eventual failure.

Just had a look at the above thread on the Brokeback Day of July video and is it just me or does that forum promote anti homosexual behaviour or what?

Anyway the antigay sentiments on that forum and their moralising attitude seems way to Iran for me and quite scary actually.

Upvote 0
Very cool, i think the video is great it shows the capabilities of the RO/Unreal system.

Its humour sure it will offend nearly all humour has a "fall guy"

but there is no such thing as bad publicity, its publicity and may draw just one more person to the game:)

IMHO

Oh and BDJ is a great map, but not a favourite of mine, though i dont like tank only maps:-0 where are the 800000 German soldiers and even more russians.....

Thats another map

and Russian comnbat reports when meeting a tiger generally raced up fired one shot and bailed out of the tank(i read somewhere) bcos they new they would be destroyed upon return fire:) i think BDJ simulates that well:)

Upvote 0