• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Black April ( The Fall of Saigon )

13tisa13

Dec 2, 2012
Croatia
www.tisa.rocks
The update is done, tested and ready but I won't be updating just yet because it wouldn't be fair to other mappers in the contest.
But I can show you a sneak peek of the new Cathedral ;)

PsychoPigeon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
In Unreal
Nice page. Sorry to hear about the contest results, I played Black April the other day and had a fun time, gameplay changes were all heading in the right direction, it would've made a great ARVN map.

Last edited:

13tisa13

Dec 2, 2012
Croatia
www.tisa.rocks
Yeah I know, there is still a lot left I could do but unfortunately, I can't really afford the time I need to do it. Gotta move on...
Besides "players" have spoken and it's very clear they don't want this map so why bother.
I really wanna thank you Pigeon for all the help and kind words...coming from an ex-dev of the game it really means a lot!

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Russia, Saint-Petersburg
I say you dont need to care what "players" say. I mean your map plays out much better than it did before. Its a significant progress nevertheless.
As long as you enjoy making maps, I say go for it.

Kuro Paloma

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2018
13tisa13;n2318546 said:
Yeah I know, there is still a lot left I could do but unfortunately, I can't really afford the time I need to do it. Gotta move on...
Besides "players" have spoken and it's very clear they don't want this map so why bother.
I really wanna thank you Pigeon for all the help and kind words...coming from an ex-dev of the game it really means a lot!
Just want to say I'm not really a gamer, last games I played were on a PS2 but this game is the first I've played in a decade - and as someone who has been to Vietnam dozens of times I just wanted to say that your map is the most accurate and most amazingly detailed. Anyone who's been to Siagon will tell you that you have created something amazing. I created this account just to tell you this. GREAT JOB