• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Binding bandage to a separate key

Wouldn't happen to know how to make ironsights&hold-breath work ArmA-like; click right mouse brings up ironsights, holding it down holds breath&zooms.

And now that I'm bothering people with questions, how do you bind leans to be toggled?

Considering how much stuff you can do with the bindings ini in Unreal3 both are probably possible - if only you knew how to make it. :p
Thats the best sggestion ever! Please tell us how to do it! :IS2:

Upvote 0
Sprint key + Zoom & Hold breath conflict

Sprint key + Zoom & Hold breath conflict

Wouldn't happen to know how to make ironsights&hold-breath work ArmA-like; click right mouse brings up ironsights, holding it down holds breath&zooms.

This would be great! I hate when I hold down shift key to hold breath and zoom, but when I wanna move a little to get better view to the target, because the little move my soldier drop down ironsight and entering to sprint mode because the shift key. The shift zoom key is very unusable in this way. Okay you can turn it off, but what about the hold breath then? You can't separate sprint and zoom, you only can disable hold breath and zoom.

I uploaded a video about the problem:

Red Orchestra 2 Sprint key + Zoom & Hold breath conflict - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Agreed. While in theory it might seem like a good idea .. there are too many situations where a separate key is better. Like yesterday, I tried to pick up a weapon that was on top of a piece of cover. The key to get behind cover is the same as picking up that weapon. I couldn't pick it up, because all it would do is put me behind cover.

Ya I REALLY HATE THAT! I have gotten killed so many times tring to pick up the weapon. lol

Upvote 0