• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Bind Individual Weapon Hotkeys?

sethomega

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 8, 2010
I'm fairly certain there is no current functionality for this, but I've got to ask:

Can you currently, or will we be able to bind specific weapons to specific hotkeys so we don't have so many weapons sharing the same button?

Weirdly this is one thing that is even more difficult to manage now in the new game as opposed to KF1, seeing as how there were almost twice the value classifications as we currently have ( 1-4(5?) for KF1 vs 1-3 for KF2 ).

And now that weapon swap speed is an actual modifiable stat, swap management is that much more important in the thick of combat.

I agree with this. I always wished I could do this in KF1. I get how it might be a little difficult to allow with a simple config in the menu, but even if there could be a custom INI file or something for the die hard so you could assign specific weapons / tools to a number on the keypad 1-0. That'd give you a lot of options per class.

I am grateful they allowed us to re-bind keys for primary and secondary weapons. Hitting 1 for my primary weapons and not my melee was driving me nuts!

Upvote 0