• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Big List of returning and new enemies

What would you do if they announce that there Will be no scrake in kf2?

HemiScrake.gif

- Vrinnn, vriinn!

Upvote 0
I just put your cropped photo in Google, first page result had the original picture. One of which is from a 2012 article. You didn't look, that picture was just b8. Nice try.
I dunno, this sounds like one o those conspiracy guys, I don't think he was trying to do anything in particular. I, for one, didn't even know you could search images like that.

Upvote 0
Through careful analysis, I scientifically conclude that the hypothetically assumed Siren, is in fact not a Siren. Using high tech equipment such as Paternal Instinct and Information Acquisition Through Visual Organics, it is easy to see that it's breast compartments are too tight around the pectoral region and conflict with the well- known fact that breasts of the Female gender display a tendency to hang closer to the sternum. The evidence provided here sufficiently shows that the proposed "Siren" does not have the required amount of voluptuous and curvaceous bosom lipids required to be categorized into the Female species, and is therefore not possible for the specimen in question be be a Siren.

Research performed by Dr. Yosimba2000 (Ph.D in Zombology)
Research sponsored and funded by Horzine Labs.

Upvote 0
Zombies are the undead, which move at a very slow pace, ala Dead Rising's baddies.

Then there's infected which are actual people who haven't died so much as been brainwashed by a virus as well as having full running capabilities, ala Left 4 Dead's baddies.

Finally we have the specimens, which are experiments done on living human beings changing them into mutant-like creatures each having their own kind of "ability" to them, per se. Which, so far, seem to be exclusive to Killing Floor, at least by description.

There IS a difference, you just need to spend like 2 and a half minutes thinking about it.

Upvote 0