• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta in 2 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy's going to go on a fine old raeg spree if the beta's delayed 4 days. :D

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

I'm having flashbacks of the moment I saw that the game was delayed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One word of warning, never take time off for a game!

I had this week off expecting to be in the beta during the week, then have the game on the 30th - obviously that didn't go to plan, so I kinda wasted a week (well, I went out every night and got really drunk - so it wasn't all bad!)

But yeah, dates always change, and the 30th isn't set in stone, that's the target.

But when the beta comes out I intend to touch myself. A lot.

Reactions: SolitarioSoldat
Upvote 0
To further help decrease possible nerd rage breakout on the 30th, I'll go ahead and quote Ramm here.

So then what is the answer to the question everyone wants to know - when will the beta be released. I'll put it in big bold letters here so no-one misses it:

The beta will most likely be released early next week, probably around August 30th!

That is NOT a promise, it is a target date. It could shift a day or two, so if August 30th comes around and the beta isn't released that day don't come to these forums saying "but you promised it would come out today!!!" We don't "promise"

If by quoting him here I stop just a single spazoid kid from starting a total meltdown thread then I did my part. Your welcome. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.