• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Behemoth, and Alpha Crawler: HELP REFINING PLZ

seeing as an "alpha crawler" would be like a leader of the group

1 alpha crawler for every group of crawlers that spawns, what the alpha attacks is also targeted by the rest, with slightly increased damage.

once the alpha dies the other crawlers stop moving for 2-3 seconds in confusion, after which they start acting like the normal crawlers, but slightly weaker.

behemoth ......a giant with a football helmet and gnarly teeth like a swine sticking under it :p

would also be funny if its attack was a charge that could send you flying for a little which gives you fall-damage alone.

Upvote 0
I like the idea of the Behemoth alot i read this whole thread i think it would be different and a good way to see a bugger such as this one which would basically force you to move. I say yes to this definely is there like a model of this thing if so i would love to see it =)

The Alpha Crawler would seem like a beefed up Crawler with like acid or something which would make me fear the hissing noise even more! which i belive would bring players to there toes alot more often.

I give ya 2 thumbs up here =)

Upvote 0