• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

I hope the M320 doesn't get it's damage reduced further, because at the moment, I find it completely useless. :p

I find it beastly, I only began using it to get the L85A2, but I'm really getting plenty of kills with it. Of course many of those kills would have been just as attainable with the rifle itself, but like I said, assignments and stuff.

Upvote 0
I find it beastly, I only began using it to get the L85A2, but I'm really getting plenty of kills with it. Of course many of those kills would have been just as attainable with the rifle itself, but like I said, assignments and stuff.

I am trying to use it myself, so far, zero kills even though I land a 40mm just feet away from an enemy. :p

Perhaps I will try it on hardcore mode as it might be more potent.

Upvote 0
Try it on metro, shoot behind those corners and youll get 2-3 kills in one hit!
Oh yeah, this map is a frag fest for every "explosive chucker" out there. Virtually not a single second without explosions either caused by M320s, grenades or RPGs/SMAWs (makes my ears go bananas). And people just keep walking (strafing?) towards their doom like in some suicidal lemming trance. Hilarious. Not.

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, this map is a frag fest for every "explosive chucker" out there. Virtually not a single second without explosions either caused by M320s, grenades or RPGs/SMAWs (makes my ears go bananas). And people just keep walking (strafing?) towards their doom like in some suicidal lemming trance. Hilarious. Not.
It's alot like DH-Berlin speaking about a suicidal lemming trance.
Dont understand why people like that, but thats ok with me.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So I just finished the SP. Because, you know, I'm a masochist.

Spoiler!

I don't ask much, but if you're going to even bother with a story, you should at least hire someone who can ****ing write one.

Upvote 0
So I just finished the SP. Because, you know, I'm a masochist.

Spoiler!

I don't ask much, but if you're going to even bother with a story, you should at least hire someone who can ****ing write one.

I found the SP to be bullish!t as soon as the playable character took a .44 to the chest at point blank but still managed to climb a moving train.

Upvote 0
People are still playing BF3?

My clan (sadly) jumped on the Battlefield bandwagon a few years ago much to my annoyance and even they aren't playing it :D
Same with my clan, noone seems to bother with it anymore. They dont even bother with unlocking the unlocks for the unlocked weapons!
I have to say that BF2142 was alot more entertaining and longlasting than this.

Easy to learn, difficult to master was a key-phrase in BF2 and BF2142; prolly a good reason why ppl kept playing it. But in BF3 you get easy to learn, easy to master with all weapons and vehicles.
Add some huge unbalance for the air-vehicles, the lack of any VOIP ingame and other teamworkfunctionality and you have a dish where noone really wants to come back to.

Upvote 0
People are still playing BF3?

My clan (sadly) jumped on the Battlefield bandwagon a few years ago much to my annoyance and even they aren't playing it :D

Guys in my clan (RO:O vets, CoD and BF players) play mostly BF3, LoL and SWTOR. RO2 - no, they don't like it at all. If we play, we play clanwars and SE matches.

Upvote 0