• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battle of Ogledow Event- 5:00 p.m. PST

shakenbake

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 22, 2011
USA
Going to be running a game this afternoon (USA PST Time) at 5:00 p.m. The scenario will be....

- All Russians will leave their spawn and take up positions in Ogledow ("C"). This means one player will need to be the squad leader and direct the bots to the village and keep them there.

- Germans you objective will be to take Ogledow (don't worry about "A" or "B" capture points). You will also need a squad leader to direct bots to help you take Ogledow.

- Germans must take and hold Ogledow to win the battle.

- Game over everyone switches sides.

Server is

www.RO2MODMAPS.com -[Download Then Join!|Mods&Bots24/7]

Going to be running a game this afternoon (USA PST Time) at 5:00 p.m. The scenario will be....

- All Russians will leave their spawn and take up positions in Ogledow ("C"). This means one player will need to be the squad leader and direct the bots to the village and keep them there.

- Germans you objective will be to take Ogledow (don't worry about "A" or "B" capture points). You will also need a squad leader to direct bots to help you take Ogledow.

- Germans must take and hold Ogledow to win the battle.

- Game over everyone switches sides.

Server is

www.RO2MODMAPS.com -[Download Then Join!|Mods&Bots24/7]

I don't think you know RO players very well if you expect them to switch sides, it just won't happen, but no harm in trying anyway, good luck, and besides Ogledow is much closer to the Allied spawn, and so will always have defenders holding it, while the Axis still have a long walk ahead of them.
Better to change the only cap to Farm for the second round, with no team switch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't think you know RO players very well if you expect them to switch sides, it just won't happen, but no harm in trying anyway, good luck, and besides Ogledow is much closer to the Allied spawn, and so will always have defenders holding it, while the Axis still have a long walk ahead of them.
Better to change the only cap to Farm for the second round, with no team switch.

We had a good time...thanks for the suggestions makes sense.

Upvote 0
If it's not much to ask, next time you guys have these events on the new Ogledow have someone record some game play. Would love to see game play with real players instead of bots running around.

Of course I would join myself and record, but waiting on my parts for my new build and it won't be done until February.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If it's not much to ask, next time you guys have these events on the new Ogledow have someone record some game play. Would love to see game play with real players instead of bots running around.

Of course I would join myself and record, but waiting on my parts for my new build and it won't be done until February.

At one point we got up to about 6 players I think so the other 36 were sad to say bots. I did get video footage but I think your not going to get what you were looking for with only 6 players...we did have some fun though fighting over the village. Maybe if people continue to download these maps and people continue scheduling events we may get a full server going.

Reactions: B4$$TarD
Upvote 0