• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Avatars and sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that when you devs made RO, you wanted an image and its workings to be as historically realistic as possible, seemingly no-holds barred.
Now when realism clans step forward, you guys get wet pants over the symbols and names the clans invoke because you advertise an atmosphere of frank realism. You cry political correctness just because names and words have that Nazi definition to them. Then to straddle that political fence to appear "fair", you also ban Stalinistic implies as well. all this for the sake of not wanting to offend
some sensitive individual(s) and risk receiving a lawsuit.
And perhaps you want all of us here to believe this is sensible, especially in these "changing times"?
If you empower a weak mind and its ideas to proliferate, it will, but surely not in
the vision you so rightously impose. In the case of not wanting to offend the worlds crybabies, you will no doubt strangle yourselves with too much slack in your own rope, probably a lot sooner than you want to believe.
Do us serious historical players a big favor, devs, by not being swayed by the
antis of the world. Believe it or not, you do not have their best interests at heart.
They don't care one bit about your product and company.

Upvote 0
"If you want to post here you will have to live up to them.
They are not open for discussion, just be a good soldier and follow them"

I don't have a problem with the sig rules and follow them. But the fact of the matter is ... you people represent a company and we are your customers* not soldiers. so be a good company and treat us as such.

Could not agree more, not complaining at all and do not wish to stir up stuff but you gave me a infraction for my sig being 1 Pixel off. thats kinda rubbish.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.