• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Armored Assault Pack for RO2/RS

Been playing all day....! :D ;)

This update is awesome! the two new maps.. Tula & Kuban are fantastic! I'm looking forward to the other map 'Demeyansk' which TW was working on.

The Panzer 3 L/M is epic. Tanking feels much better when I'm in it, and I can actually deflect shells! :IS2:

rbmusig.png

Very dissapointed that the new tanks are only available in ARAD 2. Why are they not available in Barashka, Pavlovs, Commissars House, Fallen Fighters, Myshkova, Bridges etc?

Was this an oversight? Did someone forget to add them to the other maps? :confused::confused:

We're taking our time in integrating them into existing maps to make sure that we preserve the balance and fun of the maps. You can expect to see new versions of some of the existing combined arms maps with light tanks in the beta first and then moved over to the regular game once we're convinced that the maps play well with the changes.

Upvote 0
We're taking our time in integrating them into existing maps to make sure that we preserve the balance and fun of the maps. You can expect to see new versions of some of the existing combined arms maps with light tanks in the beta first and then moved over to the regular game once we're convinced that the maps play well with the changes.

Make perfect sense thanks for the answer, i too was wondering about that :)

Upvote 0
Short question:

Is it just me or is it impossible to destroy the T-70 frontal with a Panzer III 5cm KwK??? Distance: 50m

I have just tested it vs. bots. But this should not happen.

Why we see a Sovjet Star with German soldiers inside?
It is not just you

I was playing around with bots last night, I couldn't even get CRUNCH when shooting the front of the treads. Only hit was from the turret ring.

Me and another Panzer III (bot) were shooting it. Probably took 15 shots total.

Upvote 0
Aye. Both light tanks don't do anything to each other from the front.
Just went to go test it, you can get a few hits on either tank in a few places from the front but overall it's a no-go.

Good to know now I guess, considering you can get frontal hits using the previous tanks against each other with relative ease. Just have to change up the tactics.

Upvote 0
Is there any word on whether a free weekend is planned to go alongside this update? The sooner we know, the better since we can alert our steam friends and real life buddies in advance.

Quite likely, but not this week. We'll try and give you some warning in time when we get to it!

It's an mg42, of course its loud as ****.

Scary bugger, ain't it :) ?

Upvote 0