• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

Undedd Jester

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
Was thinking just now, how the new Red Orchestra is going to be called RO:Heroes of Stalingrad, which in itself is a good name. I then saw Just Cause 2 pop up on the Steam home page, with Killing Floor in one of the squares below it (good to see its still ranking up there :)).

Anyway I thought to myself, were there to eventually be a Killing Floor Sequel, what would its name be?

I myself work in Videa Game Retail, and every game sequel and its dog are called something 2. The only time it was clever was the football score like Left 4 Dead 2 since it sorta parodied everything else being boring as snot :)

I can't really think of a name that doesn't sound G-hay myself off the top of my head.

Killing Floor: Second Wave ... Suprisingly easy I feel :rolleyes:

Killing Floor: Now Kev's Pissed Off! ... :cool:

Killing Floor: Gore Fest ... see what I did there :D

I think there could be another major update where the theme of fighting the specimen was brought forward more, on a wider scale.
Right now as I understand it, it's just a (poor-kept) government secret with random bunches of survivors crawling around.
Winston Churchill spoke about the "spirit of Britain". That spirit could be the theme of a major update, maybe even that of a new game.
Thus, the name:
Killing Floor: Spirit of Britain!

Upvote 0
Killing-Floor: Loads of Money!
Killing-Floor: Trader's now hot!!! :rolleyes:
Killing-Floor: Washing the floor
Killing-Floor: East London
Killing-Floor: Scully's death
Killing-Floor: Reloading!! :rolleyes:
Killing-Floor: George Lucas Edition
Killing-Floor: Patty's new chest penis :rolleyes:
Killing-Floor: Sharpshooter's nerf