• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Any European Realism Clans

Happy buoy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 9, 2015
I'm looking to join a European based realism clan and climb the ranks, meet new players and improve my game.
The only realism units i can find so far are all based in the US (2nd Rangers Battalion, 29th Infantry division)
Being in the UK on GMT their trainings are all a little too late in the evening for me (1 or 2am)
So if anyone knows of, is in, or would even be up for starting a realism unit, please let me know.
Thanks comrades.

I'm looking to join a European based realism clan and climb the ranks, meet new players and improve my game.
The only realism units i can find so far are all based in the US (2nd Rangers Battalion, 29th Infantry division)
Being in the UK on GMT their trainings are all a little too late in the evening for me (1 or 2am)
So if anyone knows of, is in, or would even be up for starting a realism unit, please let me know.
Thanks comrades.

The 2RB does have a few UK Members (A few EU Members as well), 29th has a platoon for EU players. Might try there, send me a PM if you're interested in the 2RB, I'll see if I can make some arrangements for the time being.

Upvote 0