• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Any achievement hunters?

Tussell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 20, 2017
Loveland, Colorado
Hello!

I was just wondering if there's a group of individuals who would be interested in running some achievement matches for Killing Floor 1. If it's something anyone is interested in, I could even set up a Steam Group, so that we could further plan stuff within that.

There's very few achievements that I currently have on KF1, so I'm prepared to do pretty much anything. That being said, I do need almost all of the map achievements, so I'm certainly down to run long versions of each map while we knock out miscellaneous stuff.

Feel free to shoot me a PM and I can get back to you when I get home from work.

Dad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2017
I've been planning on starting to tackle to the game. I'm probably less than 10% of the achievements in, but I'm almost done with all KF2 achievements, so I want to kind of fill in the void with a new goal lol.

Tussell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 20, 2017
Loveland, Colorado
It's certainly going to be frustrating, with the handfuls of seasonal achievements, but when you start to tackle that, feel free to shoot me a private message here with your Steam information!

captainsteroid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 6, 2017
I've been looking for some teammates to blast through some achievements too. I'm from California, can hang in Hell on Earth (for the most part), and of late seem to have an insatiable desire to KF like a bastard. My Steam handle is Dongkerchief. Shoot me a message!