• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console All Perk Levels Reset to 0

Chronibis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2016
I just logged in to KF2 on PS4 and I noticed all of my perk levels have been reset to 0. I haven't deleted any data or anything like that so I have no clue why it happened. I checked my downloads and I saw there was a new patch installed yesterday, maybe this is to blame? I'm going to be quite upset if i have to re-level all my perks again... Anyone know if this can be fixed?

Is this the known visual issue where it will appear to reset your perk levels then will be fine as soon you load into a map or is your perk save data actually gone? Let me know.

Additionally, as we work to remedy this issue, I strongly recommend setting up your PS4 to do automatic backup of save data via the PlayStation Plus Cloud Backup system so that if your data ever becomes corrupted or lost you can pull down a previous save so that you won't permanently lose any progress.

Upvote 0