• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achtung, shambeh bambeh!!!

The importance of the shambeh bambeh is greatly underestimated. A simple Google search reveals that in the history of mankind, virtuallly nothing has ever been written about the shambeh bambeh.

In the hands of an inexperienced person, the shambeh bambeh can be very dangerous - and potentially life threatening. For example, there are rumors that once a shambeh bambeh goes off, it creates tiny changes in the atmosphere and triggers all sorts of nasty events around the world - such as tornadoes and Lizards getting punched by communists.

This is called the "shambeh bambeh effect". I predict that eventually, Google will recognize the importance of the shambeh bambeh and that many books will be written about it.

Discuss.

Upvote 0
The Germans at great risk to themselves used shambeh bambeh effectively against the Soviet strongholds until they finnally gave way and collapsed under the effect of this new weapon after 1942 the plans were burned the ashes scatted and burried the remaining stockpiles destroyed in fear of such a weapon would do to them or to the world if handled carelessly..Only 2 people knowthe secret of shambeh bambeh one has since died the other is alive and is hunted by both the former Soviet Union and the United States . He was sighted every now and then around the world his last confirmed sighting was in the near mountains of nepal in 1974. Many believe that he got tired of being hunted and turned a gun on himself....yet both empires still seek him to this day. :D

Upvote 0
Jeez, don't you all know? It's from the pivotal point of that Disney movie, Bambeh.

Mama Deer: "Keep running!"
/Little deer runs away as the mother distracts a hunter.
**SHAMBEH!**
/cue ominous music and dreary snowfall
Little Deer: "Mother? Mother?"

Since then "Bambeh Shambeh" has meant "I done got me some sweet venison fo' dinner".

Upvote 0
shambehbambehna9.jpg

Upvote 0
Shambeh bambeh is serious and not for joking.

Shambeh bambeh must be treated with respect.

Shambeh bambeh is only for use by consenting adults.

This is the shambeh bambeh manifesto.

ZOMG there is a manifesto? This changes everything I knew about Shambeh Bambeh.

Will Shambeh Bambeh still accept me? Will SB forgive my sins, and take me into it's mighty Shambeh Bambeh kingdom when I have lived my life to the fullest? Does Shambeh Bambeh still love me?

Upvote 0