• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About new Ball skins for DLC ...

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
... Will we have to pay for them? I mean, this is a solo game and when I play, there won't be anyone else to see what I do with my balls.

The purpose of skinning your own balls is mainly to show off to you friends and other people around you. A bit like when we buy a KF character pack for DLC. We pay money to TWI so we can say "hey guys, look, I'm DJ Scully!" and so on. If this game had multiplayer, we'd say "hey, everyone, look at my balls!" but we won't be playing multiplayer at all, there will be no-one to show off to and whatever we do with our balls will remain our own business.

There is only one person that can get a good look at my balls: me.

The truth is I for one, will not want to spend money to get my balls skinned and have nobody to show off to.

Just to narrow it down, will we:

• Skin our own balls
  • Pay you to skin our balls for us
  • Let you skin our balls for free
  • Not get our balls skinned at all. (The safer option that doesn't put stress on the person who wants to get their balls skinned, or the people doing the skinning.)

I apologise if this comes across to the developers as a joke post. It was not enitrely intended to sound this way.

Reactions: brphoenix
There won't be anyone else to see what I do with my balls.

The purpose of skinning your own balls is mainly to show off to you friends and other people around you.

we'd say "hey, everyone, look at my balls!"

whatever we do with our balls will remain our own business.

There is only one person that can get a good look at my balls: me.

The truth is I for one, will not want to spend money to get my balls skinned and have nobody to show off to.

Oh man :D

All this talk about skinning balls reminds me a bit too much of those 'pain olympics' video's i've seen on the internet :(

Upvote 0