• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Abomination Keeps getting Insta-killed after Rag-dolling

BeepBibbidy

Apr 14, 2019
I've been having this issue for quite awhile, and this bug occurs quite frequently, this bug has been occurring since the abomination Nerf, that Nerf being that whenever you destroy one of the abominations Armour pieces he rag-dolls, or falls over. Once the abomination rag-dolls he glitches out and starts "rubber banding" or flailing around like a wacky inflatable tube man in mid air untill he just...dies instantly, as if he wasn't easy enough.

(here's an image-hOe 6 player Outpost)
image.jpeg
As you can see, we simply just bombarded him with explosives and gunfire, killing all the spawns around him until his Armour broke and he rag-dolled, he then began rubber banding and glitched out flying 2200m out of the map and insta killing himself from full health. now keep in mind this does not happen every single time, but every 1 in 3 games this happens to me and my friends, or even in solo.

Plus another bug ive found, is this can happen with any boss...ive had this happen to the patriarch and matriarch once, and ive had this happen to Hans twice or so too, im just focusing on the abomination because he rag-dolls so frequently.
on top of this, ive found that when you leave a slither of health on the abominations armour, wait for him to jump down off of a ledge and destroy his armour at the perfect time, just as he hits the ground and rag-dolls he will go flying into the air, this can also be done with Hans after destroying his shield.

(Here's an example)
I just destroyed his Armour at the perfect time and sent him soaring into the air, he landed on the pipes and insta-died, its happened multiple times with Hans as well. So yeah, hope this, helps?
image.jpeg