• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Collection of Reviews

There is also 2 reviews :

GameKult
Note : 7/10, users: 8/10

INpactVirtuel
Note : 3/5, users:4.2/5
But this test isn't very pertinent, the tester didn't undertood that we were autokicked with too much tk and thought admins were hell !

RO is the actually the best FPS at JeuxVideo.com by users (17.5)
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/top20/top20_pc.htm

But officials notes are always less than users notes...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gamestar Germany - slightly negative Review

Gamestar Germany - slightly negative Review

Newest Issue of Gamestar Magazine (one of Germanys biggest gamerelated Mag) features a Review of RedOrchestra Ostfront.
Size: half a page
rating: 70%
conclusion: if your new to shooters stay away from this game. graphics are really bad and only fans of realism would like it.

also inside: one page advertise of the best fps ever -> RedOrchestra: Ostfront (with ratings of two other german game mags, both >80%) :)

Upvote 0
Review at German gamesite 4players.de (biggest German gamesite afaik):

Score: 80%

+challenging gameplay
+well balanced classes
+very good teamplay
+VOIP integrated
+exciting claustrophobic tank battles
+very good 3D sound setting
+overall well designed maps
+extensive motor pool
+solid netcode

-average optics
-not for beginners
-useless single player mode
-overused scenario
-long loading times
-occasional clipping errors

->Link

Upvote 0
Sunday Times Culture Mag (Irish Edition)

"This addictive secound world war title is an online-only first person shooter that is as frantic as it is visually stunning. As you might expect, it is set on the eastern front. You choose a side (German Wehrmacht or Sovie Red Army), and a class of soldier (rifleman, tank driver and so on) to play as, before being thrust into the thick of the action. Unless you're a grizzled FPS veteran, it's best to ty the practice mode first. The calibre of online opponents is high, and novices will soon be picked off.
However, find your feet and you'll realise this game is superb. Once you cleared out your first enemy stronghold in stalingrad, you'll be furiously fragging 24/7. Despite the long load times, this orchestra is tuned to perfection" by Daniel Emery who gave it 5 Stars.

Upvote 0
translation - review on www.spieletester.com

translation - review on www.spieletester.com

[RO]Wilsonam said:
Here's the translation of the review. Hopefully it makes any sense to you. Even in german some parts are quite confusing.
If there's anything to add let me know.... ;)

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

In times of Battlefield, Counter Strike: Source and F.E.A.R. it

Upvote 0
Slovenian bigest (and best) gaming magazine Joker gave RO 83%

Its a realy nice and fair review, without any bitching about healthpacks or crosshairs. The guy who reviewed it explained how realistic game is (weapons, recoil, balistics ect.) all the games features and told that RO is not as easy and relaxing as CoD ^^
One of the best RO reviews that i have seen so far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just watched the X-Play Review. That's just about the dumbest view of the game ever.

If they don't like realistic shooters why would they expect to like it, and I also think alot more people play the game than 5 People. Stupid morons.

That just makes me angry seeing a dumb review like that.

Although I love how they make their reviews funny with the voices and stuff :p

Upvote 0