• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

9_6's Specter 3ds max 2011 rendered

Badbloody

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2010
France
id be jarateed off if they added her to the official game. no offence but shes way too futuristic. this game is going from zombie survival to quake/doom scifi. the Husk is pushing it enough as it is.
Stalkers are scifi-things, cloning people too, same for crawlers . So why not about a short teleporting spec ? It's if she was like Sangoku, moving from the earth to Kaio's world in 1 sec .

The good thing about that spec is that he was made to dodge bullet as an army weapon , it suits the "fail of the perfect army soldiers".

@Vidgamedude : Like said Olivier, every credits will goes to anyone who's made it real .

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Stalkers are scifi-things, cloning people too, same for crawlers . So why not about a short teleporting spec ? It's if she was like Sangoku, moving from the earth to Kaio's world in 1 sec .

The good thing about that spec is that he was made to dodge bullet as an army weapon , it suits the "fail of the perfect army soldiers".

@Vidgamedude : Like said Olivier, every credits will goes to anyone who's made it real .
wait dont they teleport on their own already? haha joking but i dislike this guy saying mutators are crap and the only way hes going to release this is if KF makes it official and forces it on everyone. im just not into the artwork for it. i dont like the design of it. much too futuristic/Quake/Doom/scifi/Stargate.

please no laser cannons :(

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
wait dont they teleport on their own already? haha joking but i dislike this guy saying mutators are crap and the only way hes going to release this is if KF makes it official and forces it on everyone. im just not into the artwork for it. i dont like the design of it. much too futuristic/Quake/Doom/scifi/Stargate.

please no laser cannons :(
ok first off don't complain to me that its too futuristic, this wasn't my idea so just take a step back and think for a minute.

second i made this because i thought it would be fun for a little side project. that doesn't give you the right to scoff it and call it an unlikeable design. i make pretty damn good stuff and what have you contributed?

third, quite frankly i dont trust any of you with my models.
i bareley know any of you so why should i just whisk them away so easily while some may take my hard work for their personal profitable gain?

sorry if im being a total dick but thats why we have contracts.
most of us 3D animators are cautious with this and i can only apologize for my rudeness but you need to understand these things are more than just simple slapped together polys. they were modeled out of our desire to craft vast arrays of deep though within the creative world we call our brain.

so please be a little more considerate next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: jd641

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
second i made this because i thought it would be fun for a little side project. that doesn't give you the right to scoff it and call it an unlikeable design. i make pretty damn good stuff and what have you contributed?
youre not treating it as a fun sideproject when you say that mutators are crap and the only way youll release it is if TW makes it official.

i make pretty damn good stuff and what have you contributed?
ha!

EDIT: i wasnt going to answer that little question but just so you think im not messin you about; i ported every official map from KF 1.0 (2005). these ports are 1:1 with all original textures, all original static meshes, and all original sounds. porting these included bug fixes, spawn fixes, exploit fixes, and intensive optimization. before that i worked on Candlesmoke with Fel, one of KF retails most greatest campaign maps that you can play with your friends on. i also teach a few people mapping, optimization, pathing, the in's and outs of the editor. i also run a server where i test ANYONES maps. i also help with running KF's second oldest clan: Zombie Extermination Division. ive also helped YoYoBatty with his machinepistol and worked on its skin. now lets treat each other with some respect. i like your Matriarch spider model, its good. what i dont like about this one is the headgear, its too scifi for my tastes.

14 posts and youre asking me what IVE contributed to KF, come on now man.

Last edited:

Badbloody

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2010
France
These 3 last post make my day 8D.

@Mamoo > You've forget 2-3 haha imo =D.

ok first off don't complain to me that its too futuristic, this wasn't my idea so just take a step back and think for a minute.

third, quite frankly i dont trust any of you with my models.
i bareley know any of you so why should i just whisk away my beauties so easily while some may pirate my hard work for their personal profitable gain?

sorry if im being a total dick but thats why we have contracts.
most of us 3D animators are bastards and i can only apologize for my rudeness but you need to understand these things are more than just simple slapped together polys. they were modeled out of our desire to craft vast arays of things deep within the creative world we call our brain.

so please be a little more considerate next time.
First ... Why did you make that model ? Seriously? Did you really wanted to make it and share it with some guys to make it real or did you make it just to show us your incredible-awesome-nuclearblasted-w00t talents / beauties ?

Okay, i must admit it, you make it really fast and you've got some talents BUT it's not a reason to take the big head and threat each others as ugly evil pirates yelling "YYYIIIAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHH" or saying "ive done that and that, what have you done, YOU?" It's kiddish and stupid =/ .
This is a community, learn to share some of yours work / talent to make great things "together". You admit yourself too, you're not great with animate / texture things, so if you really want to add some content to the games, you would have share this with some old ones of this forum .
You know, this community seems to be much mature than a lots of others one .

And what about "babies/beauties" things , you look like a serial killer xD . (Joking) Just think about "why did i make them?" cause actually, you give a selfish dick imma star's image "Im a Leet, see my beauties, ive got a lots of talents , i beat chuck norris @ chess, mutator = garbage cause it's not an official contents".

Hey, stop flying, alone you will do nothing. And smalls things can only grow up . Just see at Killing floor's mod , it's not a "One-men-project", they collaborate and make great results .

Think about that and stop being an surestimated one .

most of us 3D animators are bastards
Wrong answer, if that was the case, there would be almost no mods . Don't see each other as what you are <_<.
People like you fuel my fire

Last edited:

9_6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
id be jarateed off if they added her to the official game. no offence but shes way too futuristic. this game is going from zombie survival to quake/doom scifi. the Husk is pushing it enough as it is.
Well the pounds are all lit up too and the patty also has a hitech-arm.
I just thought the theme was "techno-zombie" so I went with it. Maybe a bit too far.

Also guys, if he doesn't want to give out the model, that's fine.
Even though a fully functional new enemy might be arguably more attention-getting than some renders if fame is his goal, he doesn't have to do it.

Last edited:

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
its a simple matter of trust; i cant trust any of you so there.

i thought the process worked with officials and not random moders.
obviously i was wrong there for im not going to implement any of them.

again sorry for all the tension and arguing goin on but i just cant.

Reactions: jd641

mamoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2009
East Sussex, England
I can safely say I trust a myriad of people on these here forums, anyone with a respectable post count will have managed to stay here long enough not to get banned by the mods, so I'd say anyone with a post count of 1,000 or over (plus exceptions) will be extremely trustworthy.

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Well the pounds are all lit up too and the patty also has a hitech-arm.
I just thought the theme was "techno-zombie" so I went with it. Maybe a bit too far.
if vidgamedude gets over his trust issues and superiority complex, id like to try out your zombie by using a mutator so we get a feel of how she fits into the rest of the zombie family. yes i think the headgear is a bit futuristic for my tastes, but then again, i remember when the crawler first made his debut and a few of us were looking at each other asking, "wtf a spider?!" but now the crawler fits right in.

my problem with the Husk is hes a bit futuristic with his crazy armor and his fireblaster cannon, but he shows up at wave 2. a zombie that is THAT futuristic should not be showing up at wave 2. the reason why the Fleshpound and Patriarch get away with it is because they are SPECIAL enemies that you only see if you make it to the later parts of the game. thats how KF works - wave by wave the enemies start to get different in their abilities and their appearance.

if something like this specimen that you drew were to be introduced into the game, id prefer it if she shows up wave 8. the headgear on her looks a bit odd, but with the right texture (something dingy/rusty) it could be kinda Mad Max style.

zombinex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2010
brazil
You should add it as a mutator or mod. But it doesn't fit as a standard zombie, it'd fit as a boss or something like that. Why don't you make a mod with bosses?? it could be something funny to play.
The model is ok, but a model without a code is just like a picture (static). I guess that you prefer to see your model running and kicking asses than being just a static stuff without animation and AI.

zombinex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2010
brazil

i thought the process worked with officials and not random moders.
obviously i was wrong there for im not going to implement any of them.

again sorry for all the tension and arguing goin on but i just cant.
It's funny, because if you don't trust in someone that can make it real, I'm sure there won't be any official help.
And well this community is build by moders, mapers and tester... so I guess you don't like the community.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Best way to impress us is to get your Zeds ingame via a mutator. That way we can see how everything works.

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
Best way to impress us is to get your Zeds ingame via a mutator. That way we can see how everything works.
very well yoshiro.
if you think it's safe to trust them then i guess i will.

ill try and work with some of you but i only want those who are commited and not just side stepping stuff.

l8s

mamoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2009
East Sussex, England
Well most modders who actually participate in the community have probably read this thread, and we all know you made it from this, so if someone else chavs the work we can beat their sorry ***.

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
Well most modders who actually participate in the community have probably read this thread, and we all know you made it from this, so if someone else chavs the work we can beat their sorry ***.
i know i f***ed up big time on the post.

now no one wants to help me make this happen so i can consider it dead.

= /

zombinex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2010
brazil
i know i f***ed up big time on the post.

now no one wants to help me make this happen so i can consider it dead.

= /
haha, maybe you can start again by saying sorry to the mod community???
hope you can find someone to make your models work in kf =)
keep working man!