• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 25th Infantry Division (Tactical Realism "Milsim"/ RS + RS2 Vietnam)

Kerry

Dec 25, 2015
25+Infantry+Division+Insignia+%255B1.5%255D.png

Looking for tactical gameplay? Want to roleplay and elevate your gaming experience? We are the right address for you then!

Who are we?
We are the 25th ID, a tactical / "MILSIM" unit, structured around the real life 25th ID. We strive to play Rising Storm the way its meant to be player, tactical!

What is "Realism Gaming?"
What we do here is essentially "role playing" that we are members of the military. When involved in official unit activities, you will play your part. Be you a Private, Sergeant, or even a Captain or above; or be you a rifleman, squad leader, or even a Platoon Commander or above; you are here because realism in gaming is what you want. If you don't wish to participate in this manner, then this unit is likely not the place for you.

What do you need to join us?
- be 16 or above at the time of the enlistment,
- have a legit copy of the game,
- have a microphone / headset,
- have no VAC ban on record (or any-other ban)
- willing to wear Unit rank, avatar and tags on steam, ts3 in game.
- willing to obey orders and unit rules and regulations.

How to join?
Simple, navigate to our website, register and fill out the enlistment papers. Once your application is accepted, you will be greeted by our recrutier, who will guide you thru the unit rules and regulations, structure and schedule.

So what are you waiting for? Does this sound like something for you? Join us today!

POSTER7_zpszd3muhp2.png

Last edited:
Maradil;n2283207 said:
Is this unit still active?

Unlikely (half of this dudes posts have been new "recruitment" threads) if you want a realism unit in RO2/RS, go to the 29th Infantry Division, they're really the only ones who are in this game. I've been in both the 29ID and the 2nd Ranger Battalion, and I would not recommend the latter, even if I was factoring out my personal issues I had with them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beskar Mando;n2283279 said:
Unlikely (half of this dudes posts have been new "recruitment" threads) if you want a realism unit in RO2/RS, go to the 29th Infantry Division, they're really the only ones who are in this game. I've been in both the 29ID and the 2nd Ranger Battalion, and I would not recommend the latter, even if I was factoring out my personal issues I had with them.

I am part of the 2nd Ranger Battalion currently, which has for me proven much better than the 29th Infantry Division community wise, and very similar in-game (Considering structure and gameplay).

I am sorry you left us with that impression, Beskar. But if you're going to publicly ward off people from our unit (One of the only 2 tactical realism units in the game, at least that I know of), at least give out reasons why besides "personal issues", for that is a good reason to leave but not to unrecommend us.

Upvote 0