• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 maps for TDM !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way i see it
TW can either show the firefight players
some of that famous support or we can just walk

With that attitude.......feel free.....:rolleyes:

EDIT: Plus as plenty of others have aptly pointed out; there will be the ability to MOD maps into the game. So you and your 20 friends get busy with the SDK and make yourself 50 FF maps that you can play on your server. This way you don't need to bother TWI anymore. Just make whatever maps you want. Done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike_Nomad
Upvote 0
lol .. yeah i stepped into a hornets nest
but i dont want the thread to be deleted ...
im sure there will be custom maps for firefight
but to bring in the new players with the kind of numbers we need to support tdm
requires that TW give TDM the respect and support it needs
or the new players wont come / tdm will die

i wouldnt mind setting a bomb and blowing up a grain tower :D

Again I don't understand why you are interested in this game, it doesn't really fit your style of gaming... And now you pretty much want one style of play or "I want my money back". I think that's not very smart. You should enjoy RO for its diversity. It can give you the w.e "murder fix" and its great for teamwork, as mainly the team that works together best will win. As far as the realism is concerned I think most agree on what is truly realistic, I just think that different people have different ideas on how to implement them in the game.

Upvote 0
You should enjoy RO for its diversity. It can give you the w.e "murder fix" and its great for teamwork, as mainly the team that works together best will win. As far as the realism is concerned I think most agree on what is truly realistic, I just think that different people have different ideas on how to implement them in the game.

im trying to enjoy ro "diversity"
thats what countdown and firefight is all about
a new gamemode other then TE

but with 4 maps its gonna be hard to do
gamers are not stupid ... they are not gonna spend money on a game
when the the commitment is not there
4 maps .."we'll send more later" hardly screams commitment
i like TE but its not gonna keep me away from TDM

i just hope TW sees that TDM needs their support to survive in the RO2 world

Upvote 0

Team Fortress launched with six official maps. Only one of those was my favorite game mode, CTF. Does this mean that Valve hates CTF players? No, the CTF map they released remains my favorite map to this day, plus they have added in several new maps to change up the rotation, plus there are MOUNTAINS of team maps to chose from.

By the way, TF2 was one of the most anticipated multiplayer shooters of all time and received rave reviews across the board.

Honestly, you're being retarded. Most people stick to two or three maps they know really well anyway.

Stop and think for one second before you post.

Upvote 0
I really think hes just foreign and using a online translator - which would explain the overly dramatic language and his single lines of text.
lol thanks dex :D
but really ........ im mike tyson
hb-flag-low-quality32.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Rrralphster
Upvote 0
Stop being a drama queen Hellbilly. Threats will get you nowhere with TWI.

Just to correct what Ohnein said, when he says DLC he actually means free-updates. So more Firefight maps will be added in the free content packs post release. Til then, have fun on the 4 that you'll have.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was worried for a moment at the mentioning of DLC, thinking that it implied further payment.

This is in no way meant to be taken rudely, but 10 maps is very few. Though with more maps (and likely quality ones) added for free over time I'm not at all worried.

Upvote 0
i strange how a NEW CUSTOMER post get so more answer by the Devs but old school players post that want realism seems to be less read and taken care of by devs

Contact Steam and get a refund for your pre-order if you dislike the game so much.

This can be told to the "old guard" that wants more realism....just go and get refund if you dislike the game so much.What do you think gives you right to post here then someone who just bought the game. I love RO 2 and agree it's not TDM game but really this forum is becoming one of the most unfriendly around

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

for someone who's "bought all TWI games" you seem rather poorly informed on TWI's modus operandi.
Human and flawed as they may be (no ofense intended, honest) when they promise, they do their best to deliver. And boy... they really deliver....

KF is a fine example, with the christmass event, and the freak event and stuff.

but no more mr. nice guy...
DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there will be 4 FF maps... and some more will come later (plus maybe even comunity maps with FF game mode) and there's no whining or forum spamming or crying that will "fix" that...

Upvote 0

lol that must be why cod is the top selling game

Upvote 0
1. Firefight is a brand new gamemode and it will be supported by the developers and by the community (I.E alot of new maps will be made)
2. Territory is and always will be the core gameplay of this game, hence why that is priority.
3. You have pretty much said you disliked every feature in this game that makes the core community play it.
4. Do not think that you can tell the devs how to make their game, and if you don't like it, don't play it.
5. There is plenty of games out on the market that has exactly what you want.
6. If you wonder why you get disrespect by the community it's becouse you are acting like the game is made for YOU and only YOU and it should be exactly like YOU want it to be. If that's the case start a dev team and make your own game.
7. Lastly, i doubt you will enjoy the game in the long run from judging what you said. Get a re-fund from Steam and spend it on some game that has the features you want.

Cheers, Skjold
Halflife 2 Deathmatch. That is how he wants RO2 to be...
Go play that one HellBilly... AWESOME TDM game. And also EXCLUSIVELY TDM :D (seriously you stated you dislike realism! How you could even consider buying RO2 is a miracle to me)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.