• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 maps for TDM !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like i can just leave this game behind then

thanks for taking my money
im glad my friends waited

Seriously, How immature are you? Half the maps which are going to be released will allow for Fire Fight or TDM. So, if you get that bored after a couple of months of playing the same old maps then simple load up the SDK tools and make yourself one. However, If you lack the skills then simply either wait for the DLC or the community to publish more maps.

It is not the end of the world nor is it worth that post

Reactions: Uffz.Juschkat
Upvote 0
Stop being a drama queen Hellbilly. Threats will get you nowhere with TWI.

Just to correct what Ohnein said, when he says DLC he actually means free-updates. So more Firefight maps will be added in the free content packs post release. Til then, have fun on the 4 that you'll have.

Upvote 0
no thank you sir

there is no reason why the other maps cant be TDM aswell

Your right, the only reason they can't right now is time. Time to set them up, test them, balance them, bug fix them etc. If you'd like we can delay the game another couple weeks and get those ready for you. Or wait I have an even better idea, how about we go ahead and release the game on time, and then just add the additional maps later for free?

;)

Upvote 0
Your right, the only reason they can't right now is time. Time to set them up, test them, balance them, bug fix them etc. If you'd like we can delay the game another couple weeks and get those ready for you. Or wait I have an even better idea, how about we go ahead and release the game on time, and then just add the additional maps later for free?

;)
Sounds like a good idea to me Mr President

Upvote 0
looks like i can just leave this game behind then

thanks for taking my money
im glad my friends waited to buy the game

Seriously what's wrong with you :confused:

This is just a beta, to test out performance and sort out last minute bugs, not the full game yet. You should be glad right, to hear that more fire fight maps are coming in the next patch on top of the 4 you will have in the full game?

And on top of that there will be tons of user made maps just like RO1/DH/MN/CC when the game is out for a while.

Upvote 0
till the stock maps like fallenfighters are tdm
im done
if they are not ready by realease date .. thats fine
but and it satnds now there are no plans at all to make any of the other maps compatible for firefight game mode
and thets just wrong

Your right, the only reason they can't right now is time.
are you saying here that fallenfighters and the other maps will be able to play tdm after the release date ?
casue id be fine with that
i respect the long hours of work TW is putting in right now so if time is the reason .. i completly understand
but they have to be made tdm ready at some point
or its broken to me and im sure other TDM players

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Other stock maps will become Fire Fight maps. Fallen Fighters potentially will not because of how open it is and how large it is. The map has to be fun for us to release it. If we don't think its fun, it won't make the cut and won't be a Fire Fight version.

Our goal isn't quantity, it's quality. We aren't going to just convert a map for sake of saying we have 10 Fire Fight maps when in reality only 4 will get played anyway. It's a waste of our limited resources and other things could benefit. Most of our maps aren't designed with Fire Fight in mind reguardless. We reuse the maps for all 3 gametypes and because of this some of our maps won't make good Fire Fight maps from the start. It takes a lot testing and trail and error to section off and area suitable for TDM style gameplay.

Upvote 0
Other stock maps will become Fire Fight maps. Fallen Fighters potentially will not because of how open it is and how large it is. The map has to be fun for us to release it. If we don't think its fun, it won't make the cut and won't be a Fire Fight version.

Our goal isn't quantity, it's quality. We aren't going to just convert a map for sake of saying we have 10 Fire Fight maps when in reality only 4 will get played anyway. It's a waste of our limited resources and other things could benefit. Most of our maps aren't designed with Fire Fight in mind reguardless. We reuse the maps for all 3 gametypes and because of this some of our maps won't make good Fire Fight maps from the start. It takes a lot testing and trail and error to section off and area suitable for TDM style gameplay.
thank you sir
i think you should rethink fallen fighters not being a TDM map sure its not gonna have 32vs32 but it could be the best tdm rifle map that ive played in along time
i understand and am thankful of the ammount of work TW has done and still has to do before release for this game
so i understand the maps not being TDM reday at release but i think think they should be tdm ready at some point

spawn points .. put them in a room with limited view
admin.s will kick spawn campers

Reactions: Combaticus
Upvote 0
If TWI doesn't, some custom mapper here probably will.

I'm sure you veterans remember the 532,567,297 versions of Arad from ROOST out there? :p

i understand that moe .. i really do .. but unless TDM gets the support and respect that it needs from TW theres really no point

we already got no support and no respect from EA and Activision
might aswell stay there instead of learning and getting use the the movement of a new game

after ohnein
i think tripwire and tdm are heading in the right direction

we'll just have to see how it goes ... i wish it would hurry up though so my friends would buy the game

Upvote 0
i own ever tripwire game
I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER

till TDM gets the respect and support the it deserves
from tripwire
Jesus christ, are you THAT new to PC gaming?
THIS GAME CAN BE MODDED
DLC IS FREE
THERE WILL BE MANY MORE TDM MAPS LATER

If you ***** about such minor things and don't even bother to do the tiniest bit of research, then I'm sure nobody here sees you not playing RO2 as any sort of loss.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.