• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics 15 Blocks viable for Survivalist?

infntnub;n2333610 said:
Actually... that seemed better with Survivalist than Zerk due to the level 20 skill.

Some maps I'd rather stick with ranged weapons, but for maps with a lot of corners/twists/turns this works very well. I was buying the hemo (upgrade once), rpg, and the med pistol.

Lots and lots of fun.

Now i just need a weapon skin for it. :)

Yeah its a lot of fun. Heavy attack and BOOM! Big explosion from all the trash zeds.

Upvote 0
Coffee009;n2334264 said:
Hemocobbler feels like it was made for survivalist tbh, you can get away with a Hemo(+1)+big Gun and do pretty good with 15 blocks. I also like to use the med grenades more offensively to poison zeds coming into melee range or to hold off a choke point.

Yeah - with the level 20 zedsplosion/stun skill and +1 upgrade on the hemo it's pretty wicked with Survivalist. Being able to benefit from the speed bonus of the level 10 skill goes nicely.

I also use the nades more offensively, but generally only if there is a narrow choke point. Otherwise, I'll keep the majority to drop multiple at a time in the event things get messy.

I've been running hemo (+1) + rpg + med pistol on HOE lately and having zero problems. If you don't keep some type of melee weapon though, you're going to be crying for ammo. So in that sense, you almost feel obligated to take the hemoclobber since it currently outshines other options for Survivalist.

Fun little club, plus it never gets old wacking your teammates among piles of trash to get kills while also healing. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0