• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Server Welcome Screen Images

It would be good if the welcome image could be large like it was in RO2. Our server used to run welcome image competitions and had some really good stuff put up over the years. ITs hardly worth it with the small image size for RS2. Probably too late to change it for RS2 but consider something...
  2. C

Serverops Bug List

Here are a few of my observations. WebAdmin: Reserved Slots Sometimes you can edit an existing member, to change the date for example, yet other times it doesn't bring up the form with the member's details. It would be good to include a checking process when entering a new member. To check if...
  3. C

Scheduling

Mabe consider it for future games that have a campaign style or something that serverops might want to fun as a feature event..
  4. C

Scheduling

Wouldn't it be great if you can set up your server so it runs in map voting mode most of the time except at around 7pm each day when it automatically changes to campaign mode.
  5. C

Server New logs for webadmin aftr Jan 2019 patch

Did this happen? If so where about in the webadmin are the logs? WebAdmin Better logging has been added to Webadmin to give server admins more useful information. Added a log to record admin logins Added a log to record any settings that have been changed by an admin on the server Added a...
  6. C

Mic Spam, No Flashing Mic

Do you mean at the end of the map when the scores are showing etc. I think you press escpae or tab and you will see the mic icon and names.
  7. C

Beginners guide to map making?

Im not a mapper but is there something in that guide about how to properly use the steam workshop? This seems to be a issue for some mappers. Could be a guide in itself.
  8. C

Hotfix 1.2.1 Is Now Live

Do any server hosts get this error when try to update? Error! App '418480' state is 0x206 after update job.
  9. C

Server Game type scheduling

TWI this is a really good idea. And you know I have come up with some of the best admin ideas for RO in the past. Idea - A way for server owners to automate a game type and map list schedule based on their community's expectations. A simple example 9am to 7.30pm – map voting on map list 1...
  10. C

Server Lockdown

Trying lockdown for the first time. When a cap enters lockdown, is it supposed to come off lockdown when the attackers start to cap the zone or only once they take it? There was some confusion in the server tonight.
  11. C

Promoted to Squad leader all the time

That's good to know. Thanks. Do you get the rest of the SL's kit.
  12. C

Update 1.1 Heads To The Community Test Branch - August 25th

Im not wanting to sound like a broken record with this, but has thought been put into what happens when maps are played in reverse. There will surely be plenty of maps that just dont work when the forces are revesed. I am thinking of Hill for a starters.
  13. C

Promoted to Squad leader all the time

Yeah it happens to me a lot. The worst part is when you are playing for the north, when you first get promoted you dont have the pick to dig a tunnel and you wont get it until you are killed. So often you get a bit of abuse from your sqaud for not putting down a tunnel. Sure you can play...
  14. C

Incoming in Update 1.1 - Multiplayer Campaign and more!

Has anything been said about how maps that are aweful when played the other way around will be treated. Like Iwoa Jima in RS1, that was horrible for the Japanese to attack.
  15. C

Expired member bug

This was from 1.09 Fixed a web admin issue where expired members could not be canceled from or added to members The expired member can be cancelled and edited, but the problem is when are trying to overwrite an existing member manually in the web admin. If you know the person is already a...
  16. C

Perm mute players + arty radius markings

And also a way for players to perm mute other players. Had it mentioned a few times on the server last night "I wish mutes would remain in place when the map changes."
  17. C

In game VoIP

I get something similar if I start the game and then change the sound defults in the sound control panel of my PC. I have both external speakers and a headset. For examlpe, if i start the game with my PC set to use the external speakers and then change the setting to headset, all the gmae...
  18. C

Ambush spawn wasted 50+ tickets

Yeah check it drop at 3.30 seconds. Lost 51 tickets.
  19. C

Perm mute players + arty radius markings

It would be great if admins also had the option to perm put players. Similar to the ban system, so based on the steam ID number. We get plenty of players that end up getting bans for sh*t talking etc. They play the game fine, but just have trouble mixing with other adults. Second idea. A...
  20. C

Update 1.09 is Coming Next Week and New Details on the Upcoming Multiplayer Campaign

I am keen to see how you work out the asymmetry issues when maps are played in reverse. It was an issue with the RO2 / RS campaign, mainly RS. We ran a pretty successful campaign but had to mess around alot with the maps to get some sort of balance. Lots of trial and error to get a good set...