• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Squad Looking for HoE group

Too bad you don't play console 😢✌
  2. A

Fix this

I would prefer a telephone number thank you
  3. A

Please give Mosin Nagant partial reload....

Sorry didnt mean to come off like a deuche ive had problems with the dlc recieving it that is 3months i waited
  4. A

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

HOE difficulty not that simple i was using that technique 2 years ago when i was playing on suicidal and umm for the record wonder pus hanz is the easiest 🙄✌
  5. A

Please give Mosin Nagant partial reload....

Wo Wow dude really be happy you got your dlc
  6. A

Fix this

Im wondering when yall are gonna be able to make everything i have purchased and earned(xp&items)available for my personal use i own the game i own the dlc why do i have to connect to your laggy/bug hacker network if i play solo offline 99% of the time anyway im seriously thinking about putting...
  7. A

Crosshair visibility

Your a dueche smh
  8. A

Online content not Offline accessible

I do not understand why i have to be connected to the internet to enjoy what i have earned and purchased if i had known this was an online only game i would've thought twice about purchasing multiple copies I also do not understand why the xp for each perk doesn't stay with the game if i paid...
  9. A

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

The patriarch is annoying not very challenging i hope this is not gonna be another boss that runs away everytime it gets hurt(going invisible and healing 3 or 4 times)this has made me quit endless modes etc. to avoid the frustration of going up against a boss that can heal itself go invisible...
  10. A

Customizable waves for endless

Ithink it would be awesome if i could pick and choose what zeds came in each wave of endless offline for example the special waves with husks and bots very challenging on hard but to be able to control what waves are like this i think would certainly refresh "farming" xp just a idea
  11. A

Crosshair visibility

Would it be possible to customize the crosshair for better visibility I can't speak for everyone else but I'm a headshot fanatic thanx for the fx dlc .....
  12. A

Console Havent recieved any dlc

Sorry i havent replied sooner i honestly was giving the game support team time i noticed the forums were down and there is an update coming up plus i didnt know half the situation till like a week and some change ago.in other words i was getting frustrated so i left it alone.
  13. A

Ticket number is 4203049
  14. A

Mr Foster classic

Anything else missing ?look close my foster classic dlc is missing also i noticed other things missing like a blue horizon visor i think is what it was called
  15. A

Not Online shouldn't be a problem

If i have been online I shouldn't have to stay online to access inventory xp etc Correct me if I'm wrong I live in an area where the internet isn't always great and share with others in the household.Any suggestions or is it hopeless?
  16. A

Anything with a bayonet

Rifles maybe like the handgun used by blade any comments
  17. A

New weapon idea: Barrett MRAD

Can you post weapon ideas for other classes?interested in your reply
  18. A

I posted replies to the purchased dlc not appearing in inventory I haven't recieved anything yet anybody else having the same problem with their kf2 still
  19. A

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

I think it woulb be a little crazy to have to purchase more dlc i mean half the dlc doesnt go through but they take the money the game was much better when it was about the fun and content not the money
  20. A

Console Purchases not appearing in inventory (xbox one)

I have my order numbers 3984860181 5729223477 3910269501 5115427785 1087620633 4967322087 5779998459 3421748601 1340378334 6907736906 1449042439 7141538989 xboxone gamertag anarchycreater