• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Tripwire Q & A - A return of the Tripwire Interactive Community Report and WWAUT

RS2 Related question, 1. Will we ever get a final update for rs2 (the big m113 update everyone was anticipating, fixing the deranked bug) 2. if rs2's popularity picked up on epic (or any platform for that matter) would that warrant continued support? ( the ROK faction, or the mg34/m113 ACAV...
  2. P

Will there be any more unfinished content added?

Are there plans for any kind of roadmap or update to RS2? Obviously, RS2 is nearing the end of its development cycle, but surely there must be more still coming down the pipe? There was talk of M113's, placeable ammo points, the stoner, the MG42, the MG34 is even in the game modelled but not yet...
  3. P

Is there a future to the game?

Obviously many people still love this game, heck I have all the DLC and still play regularly with 900+ play hours, we just haven't heard much from the devs concerning the state of the game and whats next, the qol update is taking a long time and its sad to see nearly finished products such as...
  4. P

Start Supporting the game again

this thread is blowing up I think all the devs should at least see this....
  5. P

Start Supporting the game again

Yeah I doubt there isn't significant revenue coming in, if they wanted new revenue streams theres always new cosmetic packs e.g. the Australians could use a lot more cosmetics, same goes for the US, theres many possibilities, Many people still play this game and prey on a final update/new...
  6. P

(Devs and modders) NEW VEHICLES!!!-Spice Up the gameplay!!! PBR-Patrol boat

we need to spice up the gameplay of rs2,ive been playing since beta and have been around since the first reveal, i think new vehicles should be added due to the rumours of the m113, but a vehicle in particular i think people would like, This post is messy,it began with me just wanting to suggest...