• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ForrestMarkX

PC Weapon firing issue with collision

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: If you fire close to a solid object your projectile will either not spawn or fly nowhere close to the center of your screen Description: If you fire your weapon and if you are close to a player (Collision on and off doesn't matter) or any solid...
  2. ForrestMarkX

PC Client/Server ammo desync

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Ammo desync with projectile weapons causes issues Description: There has been a issue going on for a very long time that has plagued users who use projectile based weapons such as the Demo. It seems that at times the ammo can become desynced...
  3. ForrestMarkX

Mod/Map setup for Main Menu mod

This a tutorial for mappers and modders to enable there mods to work with the main menu replacment that I am working on. These will not affect your map or mod in anyway in the default game as the values are only read from my main menu. Maps This one is rather simple, my mod will automatically...
  4. ForrestMarkX

KFMutatorSummary code recommendation

I noticed that players are required to manually add a KFMutatorSummary to there KFGame.ini for a mutator to appear in the GUI. I created some code that will do this automatically for them when running the mutator once. I recommend adding this code into KFMutator so that all mutators will...
  5. ForrestMarkX

PC KFMutatorSummary localization error

FriendlyName and Description are localized strings which makes them completely useless as the localizations will have to be added into KFGame.int which really isn't a wise idea to do as any update or verify cache would overwrite the file.
  6. ForrestMarkX

Current Known Mod Support Requests

Custom Material Compiling Custom materials can't be compiled ingame due to KFGame.exe being compiled with -NOEDITOR. This prevents modders from being able to create things that needs a custom material. A good example of this was a 3D UI system I was making for damage numbers, I can't use a...