• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GigaBowserX

Why did the G36C firing sounds change when the update came out?

The sounds from the betas were perfectly fine, and I really liked them. I am dumbfounded as to why it was deemed necessary to change the sound from the pleasingly smooth firing to this annoying one that sounds like a pingy pea-shooter.
  2. GigaBowserX

HRG Locust still too powerful - Suggestions

I have some suggestions. I mean, this weapon makes any big zed into a joke. No need to carefully aim or anything, just upgrade it, fire it in the general direction of any zed and watch everything from trash to Fleshpounds die. The AoE and DoTs take care of anything that's left standing. It makes...
  3. GigaBowserX

There Will Probably Be Zero Responses to the Beta 1 Survey (Unless I'm the Only One Unable to Access It)

I want to give my feedback on the public beta, but the survey links on both here and Steam are broken and only lead to the tripwire.com homepage. Kind of a serious issue when no one can access the freakin' thing. Someone tell me if I'm just stupid and doing something wrong, or if the survey...
  4. GigaBowserX

Can We Tone Down Hans' and Patty's Melee a Bit?

Okay, maybe this is just me, but after playing over 1,000 hours on this game, I can safely say that Patriarch and Hans account for approximately 70-80% of my losses that have occurred on Boss Waves. Sure, I've lost to one of the other three plenty of times, but I always breathe a sigh of relief...
  5. GigaBowserX

PC Precious Gear Items Displaying at a Very Low Resolution

All right, so I posted about this issue a few months back, but the only responses I got were about general troubleshooting. I don't want to seem ungrateful, and I did try all those solutions (verifying game file integrity, clean install, making sure drivers are up-to-date, etc.), but it didn't...
  6. GigaBowserX

LAN play - please? (Seriously, pretty please?!)

I just want to be able to play custom maps with my friends...is that too much to ask? If we could just have LAN implemented it would be easy to play the way I want. I know that I can set up a dedicated server, but there are several problems with that: 1) The server takes up space and computing...
  7. GigaBowserX

So I submitted this issue in a support ticket two and a half weeks ago, but I never received any kind of response. Tripwire closed my ticket without even bothering to acknowledge that it existed. How rude! Maybe you guys can help me out? I did make a topic of this issue a couple of weeks ago...
  8. GigaBowserX

Hello, I submitted this issue to support in a ticket a week and a half ago, but I haven't received any kind of response, so I'm turning to the forums for help. I'm having an issue where certain gear accessories are displaying at a low resolution on my character, both in-game and in the Gear...