• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

[Game] Does anyone here possess the Russian version of CoD World at War? (modding purposes)

The irrelevant question I'm new in games but I played COD modern warfare which is amazing. Can I download games from moddb.com for Mac? I'd like to play it on Mac
  2. W

PC Ok not 100% it was Killing Floor's fault but it screwed up my DNS settings

I was having this problem too. I kept getting DNS probe finished bad config or some error like that. I got to know from a forum online that I could clear my browser history and toggle my network connection. It didn't yield immediate effect for me, but in the second time, it did. I guess I hadn't...
  3. W

Will there be a sub-forum for Tripwire-published games?

But I couldn't find it. will you send me a link for this forum. Thank you
  4. W

Panzer II gun sight

Both the Panzer I and II were viewed as resources before the advent of more advanced models, namely the Panzer III and IV. Notwithstanding this, the Panzer II endured in service everywhere the war, being the main light tank in German service and being used as a scout, although many wheeled...
  5. W

RPD in WWII?

The RPD is a light machine gun that was produced and probably practiced in inadequate numbers by the Soviet Union during World War II.
  6. W

Final Map KF Rig

Tapped, merely edit it, if the designer comes back you can yet put it down if he inquires it, as long as u credit him it's fine.
  7. W

Final Map KF-KF1-FrightYard

A comprehensive port of a great map. Remarkably used playing it after so many years. A nice gift for Halloween.
  8. W

Final Map KF-MawOfMadness

The sequel is coming, though I'm having difficulties as to how fun it will be but err... too far in to deliver it now I imagine Dropping off the map is however a thing, although with a moderately crazy twist this time around.