• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Done

2. J

Console Ski mask glitch

I jumped into an online game only to find that my ski mask was visible in first person and completely obstructing my view
  3. J

Remove Vote Kicking

I’m sure I don’t need to tell everyone that the vote kick system in the game gets abused, so how about removing it completely and instead have an in game timer that automatically kicks players for being idle for too long.
  4. J

Console Freeze Grenade Crash

Every so often when I play Sharpshooter I will throw a freeze grenade at a group of enemies to freeze them only for the game to crash.
  5. J

Console Santa’s Workshop Abomination Glitch

I was playing on Santa’s Workshop on Survival 10 Waves on Hard we did the map normally with no issues but once we got to the boss we killed him but I noticed that I didn’t get any XP for the kill I then looked at the team rewards screen and saw that nobody got the kill on the boss.
  6. J

Makeshift weapons

I’m sure I don’t need to tell everyone about the wide array of high tech weapons in KF2 (Railgun, Helios Rifle etc) so I was thinking about having weapons that were the opposite of that (Low tech/makeshift weapons) weapons that look like they were created by people trying to survive on the...
  7. J

More block/parry guns

With the recent introduction of the mosin nagant and the glock with riot shield I absolutely love the fact that you can block and parry with these guns, you should make more guns like that in fact I think you should have at least one gun that you can block/parry with per perk.
  8. J

Console Trader pod glitch

I went to purchase ammo for my weapons at the trader pod only for the game to reset my money and get rid of my ammo
  9. J

Console Can’t join servers

When I start up the game I can join online servers with no trouble but sometimes after I leave the server and go back to the main menu the game will tell me that there are no servers when I try to join again, I have to restart the game to fix this.
  10. J

Console Zed spawn glitch on Nuked

Was playing Nuked on endless with one other guy and a (Stand your ground) objective popped up at the start of the wave like normal, the objective was at the back alley (the narrow part on the outside at the back of the map under the arch) once we arrived we stood there for a very uneventful five...
  11. J

Console Inventory Glitch

I was playing endless mode on Airship and for whatever reason my inventory disappeared, I had all the weapons that I had purchased from the Trader Pod but my Health Syringe, Welder, Knife and 9mm Pistol were gone. Opening my inventory revealed a empty space where they usually were and I couldn't...
  12. J

Console Abomination glitch

When fighting abomination you can sometimes get stuck in place when he uses his sucking/eating attack, had this happen to me abomination used his sucking/eating attack and was trapped in place where I was standing.
  13. J

Killing floor 1 maps

Here's an idea I've had for awhile now, all the Killing Floor 1 maps in Killing Floor 2 it would add more variety to the map list and it would allow Killing Floor veterans to indulge in nostalgia as well as give new players a chance to play the classic maps.
  14. J

Prestige

Dear Tripwire Please don't make anymore prestige levels, let prestige 5 be the last prestige level. I believe the prestige colors correspond with the endless mode wave colors (With yellow being the highest) so I dont think there are going to be anymore prestige levels after prestige 5 please...
  15. J

Console A few bugs

Just a few issues i've noticed as of the most recent update Back and Kicking Brass, for starters the cyberpunk helmet doesn't load in properly and we are instead left with our characters default head with their face missing (This might also have affected other cosmetics but I haven't tested it)...