• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LilStout

Option to prestige after rank 5?

Or what if once you hit max, you could revert all level AND prestige progress but you keep xp multiplier and get a counter on your perk icon that tracks how many times you've done this. I feel the same. I like seeing a number go up while I kill stuff and i dont like playing max level perks...
  2. LilStout

Console Matriarch tracker not working

Yeah she's rarer than 1 in 5. Gotta be. Thats why this tracker eeds to get fixed bc idek if i can finish at this rate.
  3. LilStout

Console Matriarch tracker not working

I've killed the matriarch once and the tracker still says 0 and have confirmed with other players that the seasonal tracker for the matriarch kills is not working.
  4. LilStout

Console Servers populated by people who aren't even online.

Every game mode and difficulty, except one game on endless hard, i tried to join is populated by one person on game over screen infinitely waiting until next match saying theres a person in there but there isnt. They arent even online. Its like they immediately shut their xbox off after the game...
  5. LilStout

Console Steampunk octo-band invisible

The Steampunk Octo-band is not showing up on any character. Restarting the game didn't fix it.
  6. LilStout

New boss, only killed by destroying all the weakpoints

Add a boss with a number of visible weakpoints on his body that you can only kill by shooting off all them. This would make the boss harder as he dies because there's fewer spots to damage him until he's down to only one weakpoint. This could be a big organic boss or an edar boss which would...
  7. LilStout

Amend medic perk descriptions

The level 10, 15, and 20 left side medic perks all say they give bonuses from healing darts only. But that isn't true. Move speed, damage, and damage resist can be given through ALL methods of healing and can be given to yourself through conventional means and the symbiosis perk too. A lot of...
  8. LilStout

NEW ZEDS AND BOSS IDEAS, Devs Please Take A Look and Community Post some Ideas

How about a small flying zed that shoots some kind of projectile and will come down to swipe at you. Berserkers will have to wait for the swipe attack or shoot it with their 9mm.
  9. LilStout

Riot/Ballistic shield for Swat

What you could do is have it assigned to one specific new weapon that can work normally and use the alt fire button to pull out the shield and this would prevent you from aiming down sights but allow you to bash and block bullets or projectiles just by looking in their direction. And perhaps...