• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RuneVivi

Console Trader Pathing Santa's Workshop

Santa's Workshop's trader pathing on endless is highly unreliable and will not go through the boss room most the time, instead taking you severely out of the way. Just a minor bug but it's highly inefficient and I can't rely on it in this map. Just informing Tripwire.
  2. RuneVivi

Xbox One Server Issues

Can confirm above post, server side lag is pretty bad right now... Constant skipping and jumping
  3. RuneVivi

PC [Xmas] The Perfect Gift objective bug

It's definitely bugged because I got it on normal after several [successful] attempts on hard.
  4. RuneVivi

Twisted Christmas Beta Survey

Survey taken :)
  5. RuneVivi

Tactics 401 or 501 with Commando?

501 + MKB42H Use the nades for trash killing groups instead healing since you probably already have a medic.
  6. RuneVivi

Medic Shotgun with Survivalist - How is the xp processed?

I know the medi-nades on the 501 give medic only experience regardless of class, but I never tested the other healing weapons honestly. Possible Solution: Open game record medic experience. Only use Survivalist, and check the experience on the reward screen after match, then compare to...
  7. RuneVivi

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

I'm actually curious if it's cross perk because of KF1....
  8. RuneVivi

Tactics How to avoid getting slashed by Hans when he's charging after you as a slow perk.

This was helpful, I didn't know about the 10second window... it's abit ridiculous. +1 and thank you
  9. RuneVivi

Looking for Balance & Feedback

Thoughts since Halloween Update for both Console and PC and only going to bring up the ones that are the most glaring: Medic: Issue: The recent HMTech-501 Grenade Rifle is currently too heavy and too expensive for it's strength. I understand the power lies in the utility of the grenades, which...
  10. RuneVivi

Console High Pitched Noise

During gameplay I have noticed, since the most recent patch, that I will occasionally get a high pitched noise that persists through loading screens. I have reported this once on Reddit stating that I only experienced it on Monster Ball, but I have now also experienced it on Airship. I believe...
  11. RuneVivi

Can we get more cosmetic slots?

+1 for the thought, it would be nice.
  12. RuneVivi

Why is Killing Floor 2 not as popular as it should be ?

He's onto something....
  13. RuneVivi

Console New update has ruined my desire to play this game at the moment

I know the event broke my dailies cause they don't reward and reset every load screen. I'm not sure about the vault yet cause.. not getting dosh. :/ Console: Xbox1S Digital Game
  14. RuneVivi

Survivalist Loadouts

With the new update I've been running P90+1 and 501 Medic Grenade Rifle. It works surprisingly well if you use the grenades for their poison and crowd controlling. The Rifle becomes the most expensive trash killer weapon.