• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. psyko66

Some Swat Buffs and Tweaks

So, I've been looking at the Swat skill tree and felt that a few of the skills were just lackluster compared to their alternative. I'd like to suggest a couple buffs and tweaks that could make for more impactful skill choices with the left being defense and cc oriented and right side more...
  2. psyko66

Questions: Vision and Balancing [PSA: Long~Long Post ~7 pages]

DBS: I don't disagree with the nerfs to the weight, costing, and damage of the DBS. The problem I have with it is specifically the pellet count nerf, especially because the Doomstick is about to get buffed to replace and surpass the old DBS. The DBS is unable to consistently stumble a raging...
  3. psyko66

Questions: Vision and Balancing [PSA: Long~Long Post ~7 pages]

Over the course of v.1067-1068, I began to play Killing Floor 2 a lot, shooting from 60 hours to about 450 hours. The further I got into the game, the better I wanted to get and the more I learned about what was optimal and why it was optimal. And then taking a step back, I have some questions...