• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LuxCapere

On the Matter of the Latest and Coming (Future Planned) Community Updates

Just red an article by you guys which you posted on your discord, about clarifying the future plans for RS2. In it, you mentioned some planned weapon nerfs... In particular, I'd like to talk about 3 of the weapons you mentioned... 1. Thompson SMG: yes this gun needs a nerf for distances...
  2. LuxCapere

Quality of Life Improvement Ideas

This QoL suggestion will just be about a few annoying things/features I have repeatedly noticed throughout my 500 hours of RS2 gameplay. 1. Flamethrowers: This is an old old complaint in issue is in the RO/RS community. Flamers are OP! They should be, but there should be reason. For one, it is...
  3. LuxCapere

Mas49 vs M1 Garand on muzzle velocity (damage)

I have noticed that the M1 Garand seems to be significantly less "punchy" than the mas 49. Both rifles fire the same round, however, the m1 Garand has a longer barrel than the Mas 49, and as such, it produces slightly more muzzle velocity than the mas 49 (IRL/IRW). The Mas49 should render...
  4. LuxCapere

Fog of War

I play a lot of Rising Storm 2, and one of the things I can't help but notice the most, is how easy it easy to spot targets in areas where it shouldn't be easy at all, like in dense jungle. I believe that a major contributing factor to this issue, is that many weapons, take the m14 and m16, for...
  5. LuxCapere

Australian Army Marksman Weapons

Currently, the armament of the Australian Army's marksman is not historically accurate. The Australians used the "M21 Sniper Weapon System" (the xm21, post experimental combat trial phase) in very small numbers, as it was a US Army experimental weapon system for most of the war until the end...