• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LiL EVO

PSA: Investigation into reports of increased PlayStation instability

You are not alone on this problem I managed to play a Endless hard match and a regular survival match only on private only invite only it still crashes on the weekly and it also still crashes on public and it’s not because of hackers I been playing this game for the whole life time it’s been on...
  2. LiL EVO

2023 Halloween update

For all console players going in to a weekly match it will blue screen on ps4 doing a survival match it will kick you out mid match don’t know if trip wire is aware of the crashes just a heads up to any one on console
  3. LiL EVO

Console PSA: Known Console Crash and matchmaking issue (with workarounds)

Thanks for the update but the ps4 version still crashes doing mid match with none of the skins and accessories sometimes I see other players with it on but I get blue screen I know you all are still fixing the game but the Halloween update has not been enjoyable missing out on tickets I haven’t...
  4. LiL EVO

Console New update crashing ps4

It’s always say server full change region I did same thing I hope I be able to get the Halloween objectives done because me and my friends can’t even play the game at this point from the post on reddit I have none of those items equipped and I don’t play dj skully at all
  5. LiL EVO

It’s the base ps4 with any character and endless, Survivor ,weekly ,Offline ,public and solo can’t even play with friends in a private match on any map
  6. LiL EVO

Can’t join or play offline it crashes every single time 29 times and counting
  7. LiL EVO

Console Trader pod rob you

Every 3rd time you recycle the pod glutch and you loose your craft and it gives you the same stuff every time it's still not fix and it was in the update